Licensing of User Contributed Content
gasexchange appreciates that our site’s success and utility is founded upon the goodwill and willing contribution of knowledge by the gasexchange community. Our receipt of this goodwill is both a privilege and a responsibility to behave as good stewards of this information. In recognition of this we wish to return back to the greater community the shared knowledge that is organised on the gasexchange website.
We have chosen to license back to you, any and all user contributed content under a Creative Commons ‘Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike‘ license.
Content here refers only to Questions, Answers and Comments contributed by users through the gasexchange Question and Answer system.
Licensed content does not include any other gasexchange content, including but not limited to articles, news, video, audio or newsletter content which is © Copyright gasexchange.
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work (user contributed questions, answers & comments).
- to Remix — to adapt the work.
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified, but not in any way that suggests that the licensor endorses you or your use of the work.
- Non-commercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes, unless specific permission is granted by gasexchange.
- Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you must distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
- Indicate that the content source is gasexchange.com. This must be a visible text notice.
- Link to the original question
- List all authors’ names, including authors of questions and answers.
- Link each author’s name back to their user profile at gasexchange.com
- Printed, non-electronic use of content must still include all of the above attribution in a textual form.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
- The author’s moral rights;
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page and/or the Creative Commons by-nc-sa license.gasexchange.com reserves the right to change this license at any time without notice.